Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I made a Boo Boo

So maybe now Im thinking it wasnt such a good idea to put a glass framed picture of George Washington kneeling to pray right next to my bed where I sleep.

    I woke up this morning, wiped my eyes, and worked to get them open. When they finally could see there was BLOOD EVERYWHERE! Ok, not everywhere. But there was blood on my pillow and on the blanket below me. Was I shot? Did mice eat the bottom of my feet like in that one movie?

 Did something...... more disgusting..... happen? I checked myself and could not find where the blood had come from and had no pains. Then I remembered.

      Last night I had wild dreams! I mean just crazy dreams! I woke up several times. And I remember one of these dreams I was climbing up a waterfall, slippery, mossy, and I was using vines to climb up. Everything was fine until the vines ripped away from the rock and the moss and I was swinging out over....... wait for it..... yeah you guessed it, the downtown LA freeway. I held on for as long as I could and then slipped off and free fell straight into traffic.

This is when I woke up flailing. In my flailing and knashing I accidentally threw my elbow straight into George Washingtons horse, cracking the glass and cutting my elbow. Since you cant really feel anything back there, and since I was super tired, I thought not much of it and went back to bed. Hours later I wake up.... panic ensues. So thats the story of the guy who lives in his van and elbows works of art. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I have gone through your blog..and found some awesome work done by you...thanks for sharing the information..keep up the good work.!

    coleman double sleeping bag

    ReplyDelete