Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rememeber This?

Ok Ok so remember all this stuff?

TAMAGOTCHI!

Remember how they pooped Hershey kisses and made you fail 8th grade to take care of them!

SKIP IT!



Theres a..... counter on this ball!!! Skip it, skip it!


CROCODILE MILE!


You run, you slide, you hit the bump and take a dive! Ok that may have been the theme to another slide.

POGS!



Oh snap! I had a stainless steel slammer once, with a grooved indent for your thumb


HANGIN' WITH MR. COOPER!



Thats SOOOOOO Raven.


HANG TIME!



This show got me a good talking to every Saturday around noon because I'd watch it instead of doing my chores. Can you blame me?

FRUITOPIA



Yeah what ever happened to that? Huh.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post, because I totally remember all those things, and miss them!!! I have a nice little scar on my hand from a fruitopia drink, because they had like points or something you could collect on the label, and I sliced my hand in the process of cutting off!!

    ReplyDelete